Friends of the Moultonborough Public Library
The Friends of Moultonborough Public Library is a volunteer group whose mission is to promote literacy in the community by supporting and enhancing the services of our local public library.
Interested in joining the Friends of Moultonborough Public Library?
Contact the Friends of MPL
How the Friends Support MPL
The Friends currently provide support for the following events and programs:
- Youth Summer Reading Programs
- Free or greatly discounted museum and local attraction passes. To see a list, click here.
- One-Book-One-Child in collaboration with local schools
- Literary Discussion Series
- Soup N' Sweets
- Chocolate Fare
- Holiday Open House
- Book & Author Luncheon
- Additional materials for the library collection
Hosted by the Friends
The Friends of MPL host theme-centered literary discussions throughout the year. Typically, there are three books chosen for two seasons, such as Spring/Summer.
Anyone is welcome to join in to reflect on the reading. Read one or read them all! The chosen books are discussed and these meetings often attended by a scholarly guest!