2021 SANTA FUND
(also known as the Children's Christmas Fund)
NEEDED: CONTRACTED MAINTENANCE PERSON
We are looking for a skilled, independent Maintenance Contractor to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs and maintenance. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional. The hours vary per week based on the work.
Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge. Someone with previously licensed skills (electrical, plumbing, etc.) would be an additional asset.
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls, etc.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install appliances and equipment when needed
- Do garden/yard upkeep such as light pruning, and keeping grounds neat and clean.
- Collect trash and recycled items and bring to transfer station
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs, changing filters, etc.
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Liaison with licensed professionals when needed
- Collaborate and work with Library Director on issues and projects
- Proven experience with building maintenance
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- High school diploma or equivalent
A Certificate of General Liability Insurance of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 in the aggregate must be provided upon hire. The contractor will also provide a monthly invoice of hours and work done and will be paid on a monthly basis.
If interested, please submit a letter of interest to Deb Hoadley, Library Director, P.O. Box 150, Moultonborough, NH 03254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line: Maintenance Contractor
Date of Notice: 11/3/2021
Having trouble logging into your account?
We have been upgrading our system, and our patron database this past year. We have now caught up with all the expired patrons and you are no longer in our system. Unfortunately, you will not be able to access OverDrive/Libby (NH Downloadable) until you get a new Moultonborough Library Card. You can go online and fill out a Library Card Application or you can come into the library and fill out the application.
If you do not live or pay taxes in Moultonborough, you do not have access to our OverDrive/Libby and will need to go to your home library to get a card.
You will need to come in and show proof of residency, and get your new library card within 30 days (it will expire 30 days from the date issued).
Once we have processed your new card, we will email your new card number. Then we will merge your old card with your new card and there will be no interruption with your loans and holds in OverDrive/Libby.
If you have any questions, please call the library at 476-8895.